Let us help you realise your vision and create a result like no other with our full suite of custom design, engineering, and fabrication capabilities. From initial design to final delivery, we’ll work closely with your team to bring your original concept to life – guided at every stage by our proprietary inhouse delivery process, DesignExecute2™.
Saltwater Creek Project
Saltwater Creek on the shores of Tuggerah Lake is one of the Central Coast’s favourite tourist spots. Set within a sensitive mangrove habitat, this shared pedestrian bridge and cycleway provided a vital infrastructure link for the Central Coast Council. Given the complex nature of the site, the project required a purpose-built slimline design for maximum durability with minimal impact on the surrounding environment, both during and after construction. The shared walkway and cycle bridge across the creek provides an essential link that gives local residents and visitors continuous access around the lake.
- Review the brief and project vision for a pedestrian/cycleway bridge.
- Consult with council to understand local habitat sensitivities.
- Consider ways to minimise impact on residents.
- Explore and present three design options.
- Identify and agree the best solution with council.
- Collaborate to meet all design and standards specifications.
- Fine-tune and customise unique bridge features.
- Visualise the concepts for approval.
- Finalise all materials and finishes.
- Document the approved structure and delivery details.
- Complete engineering drawings for fabrication and construction.
- Execute the approved bridge design.
- Manufacture and pre-assemble bridge sections off-site.
- Transport all 3 bridge sections to site for easy installation.
- Realise the vision.
A huge thing that has jumped out to me is Fleetwood’s knowledge and experience with structures – what works and what doesn’t. That’s invaluable and saves us time and headaches down the track. Once you get design concepts going with Fleetwood, you know ...
Rohit Iyer Landscape Architect
Scott Carver (at time of writing)
All of you put a lot of time and effort into the planning over the past couple of months and that was reflected in how smoothly the day went. It’s a big credit to all involved that we managed to complete that work with zero complaints from the community.
Jack Cahill Project Manager
Always pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Very professional
Andrew Conn Landscape Superintendent
Adelaide Zoo Nature's Playground
Connecting children to nature through play, regardless of age or ability
Aurora Entry Park
A new Melbourne play structure inspired by the spectacular Southern Lights