Realise your vision and create a result like no other with our full suite of custom design, engineering, and fabrication capabilities. From initial design to final delivery, we’ll work closely with your team to bring your original concept to life – guided at every stage by our proprietary inhouse delivery process, DesignExecute2™.
The Ian Potter Wild Play Garden
The Ian Potter Children’s WILD PLAY Garden was designed to cater for children of all ages and abilities. Situated in the heart of Sydney’s Centennial Park, the garden is a haven of imagination, exploration, adventure, and fun. It’s quite unlike any other play space you’ll find in a typical urban playground because it provides a natural environment that transports children and carers to another world. The only problem you may have is that you may never want to come back!
- Review the brief and understand the inspiration behind the concept.
- Needed to be a space to explore, experiment and socialise.
- Understand the constraints and consider the budget.
- Formulate material selections, finishes.
- Evolve concepts into practical forms.
- Create the conceptual models.
- Give careful consideration to safety.
- Finalise all materials and finishes.
- Combine all the sketches, thoughts, and knowledge.
- Create a ‘whole’ design that is realistic and certified.
- Develop the engineering drawings.
- Build and pre-assemble components in-house.
- Installation by on-site construction crew.
- Supply and install surrounding features.
- Collaborate with other teams to realise the vision.
A huge thing that has jumped out to me is Fleetwood’s knowledge and experience with structures – what works and what doesn’t. That’s invaluable and saves us time and headaches down the track. Once you get design concepts going with Fleetwood, you know ...
Rohit Iyer Landscape Architect
Scott Carver (at time of writing)
All of you put a lot of time and effort into the planning over the past couple of months and that was reflected in how smoothly the day went. It’s a big credit to all involved that we managed to complete that work with zero complaints from the community.
Jack Cahill Project Manager
Always pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Very professional
Andrew Conn Landscape Superintendent
Adelaide Zoo Nature's Playground
Connecting children to nature through play, regardless of age or ability
Aurora Entry Park
A new Melbourne play structure inspired by the spectacular Southern Lights