Let us help you realise your vision and create a result like no other with our full suite of custom design, engineering, and fabrication capabilities. From initial design to final delivery, we’ll work closely with your team to bring your original concept to life – guided at every stage by our proprietary inhouse delivery process, DesignExecute2™.
Wylde Mountain Bike Trail
Partnering with landscape architects, GroupGSA, the vision was to deliver an original, functional, and visually striking series of shelter facilities along the Wylde Mountain Bike Trail in Western Sydney Parklands. Every structure that was built along the mountain bike trail had to complement one-another to deliver continuous experience from end-to-end. Of course, the shelters had to be structurally sound and secure, but the architects wanted us to maintain an appearance of ‘lightness’ with the structures, as though they are temporarily resting in the landscape. Thanks to our evolved DesignExecute2 methodology we can take a complex vision like this and deliver a highly creative outcome that remains true to the original vision and is hugely popular with locals and visitors alike.
- Review the brief and understand design aspirations.
- Consult with the architect. Structures had to be robust yet feel ‘light’ and ‘temporary’.
- Turn a complex vision into a spectacular outcome.
- Bringing design concepts to life.
- Fine-tune and customise designs.
- Structures had to be aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective.
- Visualise concepts using 3D modelling.
- Adding original design flourishes to compliment the local landscape.
- Bringing it all together.
- Combine all the sketches, thoughts, and knowledge.
- Creating a design that is realistic and certified called for innovation on many levels.
- Constructed in our purpose-built fabrication facility.
- Built from the floor up and delivered to site.
- Installation demanded a high level of precision and collaboration.
A huge thing that has jumped out to me is Fleetwood’s knowledge and experience with structures – what works and what doesn’t. That’s invaluable and saves us time and headaches down the track. Once you get design concepts going with Fleetwood, you know ...
Rohit Iyer Landscape Architect
Scott Carver (at time of writing)
All of you put a lot of time and effort into the planning over the past couple of months and that was reflected in how smoothly the day went. It’s a big credit to all involved that we managed to complete that work with zero complaints from the community.
Jack Cahill Project Manager
Always pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Very professional
Andrew Conn Landscape Superintendent
Adelaide Zoo Nature's Playground
Connecting children to nature through play, regardless of age or ability
Aurora Entry Park
A new Melbourne play structure inspired by the spectacular Southern Lights
|UDIA National Awards for Excellence, Residential Development||Upper Point Cook Estate||2018|
|UDIA NSW Presidents Award||The Ponds Parklands||2012|
|UDIA NSW Austral Bricks Award For Excellence In Residential Development||The Ponds Parklands||2012|